Want to work for a great company? Do you want to have an opportunity to have a great career and income potential based on your abilities and achievements? Do you have a successful sales record? Are you self-motivated, goal-oriented and someone who takes initiative? Do you have integrity, a positive attitude and a commitment to excellence? Do you want to be appreciated for what you do? If you answered yes to the above questions, then it’s time for you to join our successful company.
Under the direction of the CEO, the purpose of this position is to successfully expand the market by selling to prospects and supporting them through our process using proven systems, processes, procedures and reporting tools.
In addition to strength in sales, you will preserve the highest standards of satisfaction and performance in a productive, cost-effective workplace with an attitude of excellence and fun. Consistent with the company’s mission and values, you will lead by example, showing respect for customers and employees, walking in integrity, displaying humility, and accepting accountability for your responsibilities.
- Exceptional listening skills
- Personal compatibility with Company corporate culture and values
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills; be dependable, honest and punctual
- Have a customer service approach
- Must be teachable with the capacity to learn and execute scripts according to Company standards
- Have a professional appearance
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, and a web browser
- Helpful to have experience with CRM system and design software
- Minimum 2-year degree
- Desire college degree or equivalent successful experience
- Proven sales success
- Critical thinking and problem solving for customer needs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting Appointments
- Running sales appointments
- Helping prospects understand logistics, professionally representing the Company and earning prospect’s business
- Maintaining industry knowledge and expertise
- Reviewing daily schedule, planning, and mapping daily activities
- Composing prospect and customer proposals
- Contacting and meeting the customer at scheduled times and assisting your customer in any way throughout the entire process to fulfill the Company mission to deliver excellent service
- Participating in company meetings and continued training
- Other duties as requested by your supervisor.
- Promoting effective verbal and written communication throughout all levels of the organization
- Consistently administering the company’s general and departmental policies and standards
- Ensuring accuracy of sales agreements, forms and change orders
- Strong “people orientation,” versus a task orientation. The job will comfortably deal with multiple interruptions, always maintaining a friendly interface with others.
- A positive and constructive view of working with others. There will be a high percentage of time spent in listening to, understanding and successfully working with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds to achieve “win-win” outcomes.
- An environment where lasting and meaningful success require sustained and consistent effort.
- Those who value knowledge for knowledge’s sake, continuing education and intellectual growth.
- Those who value practical accomplishments, results, and rewards for their investments of time, resources and energy.
|To maintain a qualified pipeline by being a self-starter and through proactive phoning and emailing.||25%|
|Develop and maintain sales plans which include market targets and strategies to result into new leads.||20%|
|Generate and track new leads from phoning, emailing, social media, trade shows, and referrals in our CRM with high resiliency.||20%|
|Closing new leads into long term contracts while continually cross-selling existing clients.||5%|
|To maintain professional relationships with current and potential clients by following up and following through with routine communication ( cards, bdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc..)||10%|
Does this sound like the position you have been dreaming about? If so, attach answers to the following questions to your application. Be as descriptive as possible. Please do not send your resume.
- Why sales as a career?
- When was the last time you were stressed out and how did you deal with it?
- What was the last book you read, or podcast you listened to?
- If you could support one charitable organization, which would it be and why?
- If you could choose to work in an environment where you chose your tasks and could define your workday or you had a set of tasks laid out for you in advance, which would you choose and why?
- What are your 3-5-year professional goals?
- What does on time mean to you?
- How do you think you sound on the phone?
- When was the last time you lost a deal? Why did you lose the deal and how did you deal with it?
- What is the last sales tactic you learned?
- Have you ever asked a prospect who didn’t buy from you to explain why you lost the deal? What did they say, and what did you learn from that experience?
- How would you describe the culture at your last company?
- What is the most exciting thing about yourself?
Now that you have made it to the end, attach your completed questions to your application and let’s see if you are a good enough match to take the next step.