ZZ Servers offers affordable and high quality server collocation from single server to full cage installations. Don’t risk hosting your mission essential business servers at home or in the office on a DSL or a T1 line. Ensure your data is safe, secure, and online by hosting your servers in our state-of-the-art data center. Startup businesses, consultants, or companies that simply do not have large IT infrastructure requirements can benefit from collocating their equipment in our Tier 1 data center with multiple fiber connections, redundant backup power, knowledgeable staff, and reliable service.
- Open 2-post Chatsworth relay racks
- 1000 Mbps Ethernet drop
- Multihomed bandwidth (UUNet, Level 3, NTT/Verio, AboveNet, and PAIX)
- 1 remote reboot power cycling outlet available
- Raised flooring
- Multiple Leibert HVAC cooling units
- UPS battery backup
- 99.99% network uptime guarantee
- N+1 generator power backup
- 20,000-gallon diesel fuel reserve for generators (hot-refill ready)
- Dry pipe fire suppression
- VESDA smoke detection system
- 24/7/365 system administrators on-site
- 24/7/365 NOC technicians on-site
- 24/7/365 security guards on-site
- Complimentary "remote hands"
- Customer support portal access
- Remote reboot and power management
- Support ticketing system
- Invoice viewing and printing
- Optional managed services configuration
- DNS, IP, and monitoring requests
- Free server security scans
- Equipment shipping/receiving
ZZ Servers offers a full range of convenient and affordable bandwidth options. Our multi-homed bandwidth (UUNet, Level 3, NTT/Verio, AboveNet and PAIX) is ready to go and available in a single Ethernet drop. Our network also peers with more than 40 others at PAIX, the Palo Alto Internet Exchange.
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"