ZZ Servers offers affordable and high quality server collocation from single server to full cage installations. Don’t risk hosting your mission essential business servers at home or in the office on a DSL or a T1 line. Ensure your data is safe, secure, and online by hosting your servers in our state-of-the-art data center. Startup businesses, consultants, or companies that simply do not have large IT infrastructure requirements can benefit from collocating their equipment in our Tier 1 data center with multiple fiber connections, redundant backup power, knowledgeable staff, and reliable service.
- Open 2-post Chatsworth relay racks
- 1000 Mbps Ethernet drop
- Multihomed bandwidth (UUNet, Level 3, NTT/Verio, AboveNet, and PAIX)
- 1 remote reboot power cycling outlet available
- Raised flooring
- Multiple Leibert HVAC cooling units
- UPS battery backup
- 99.99% network uptime guarantee
- N+1 generator power backup
- 20,000-gallon diesel fuel reserve for generators (hot-refill ready)
- Dry pipe fire suppression
- VESDA smoke detection system
- 24/7/365 system administrators on-site
- 24/7/365 NOC technicians on-site
- 24/7/365 security guards on-site
- Complimentary "remote hands"
- Customer support portal access
- Remote reboot and power management
- Support ticketing system
- Invoice viewing and printing
- Optional managed services configuration
- DNS, IP, and monitoring requests
- Free server security scans
- Equipment shipping/receiving
ZZ Servers offers a full range of convenient and affordable bandwidth options. Our multi-homed bandwidth (UUNet, Level 3, NTT/Verio, AboveNet and PAIX) is ready to go and available in a single Ethernet drop. Our network also peers with more than 40 others at PAIX, the Palo Alto Internet Exchange.
Have you said anything like this before? If so, contact us today:
- We installed our network ourselves and things aren’t working as expected
- Our wireless network is slow, and some users are complaining
- We take credit card and now we have to fill out complex paperwork
- What’s wrong with the internet!!
- I want to be ready for the future, what do I need to do?
- My current IT company is difficult to work with and is slowing us down.
- My web site is really old
- My office manager is overwhelmed and can’t fix the computers anymore
- I don’t know if office 365 is right for my business
- My medical practice is growing, and I need help with HIPAA compliance
- Should I be worried about ransomware and malware?
- What is the cloud!
Want to find out how we can help?
Does any of this sound familiar? Are you ready to find help? If so, contact us to schedule a free consultation.