HIPAA Compliance Outsourcing - Medical IT Services
At ZZ Servers, we understand that medical professionals everywhere deal with unique and serious challenges when it comes to IT. EMR regulations and HIPAA compliance standards can be overwhelming, leaving you wondering how to handle it all on your own. That’s where we come in, with solutions to ensure your practice remains efficient, secure and compliant.
Managed Services for Healthcare
With Managed Services for Healthcare from ZZ Servers, you can outsource the management, maintenance and support of your practice’s IT for one affordable, flat monthly rate. That means you can say goodbye to costly downtime, ongoing computer problems and the headache of managing IT in house for good.
Our healthcare solutions drive more efficient practice operations while enabling collaboration and improving quality measures, automation and compliance - all while simultaneously enhancing security.
FREE NETWORK SECURITY ASSESSMENT FOR THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY
Not knowing what’s going on with your healthcare IT and security systems can be dangerous to the future of your practice. With a FREE Network Security Assessment from ZZ Servers, our experts will analyze and diagnose your information technology systems, identifying areas of risk within your infrastructure and recommending potential areas for improvement.
Have you said anything like this before? If so, contact us today:
- We installed our network ourselves and things aren’t working as expected
- Our wireless network is slow, and some users are complaining
- We take credit card and now we have to fill out complex paperwork
- What’s wrong with the internet!!
- I want to be ready for the future, what do I need to do?
- My current IT company is difficult to work with and is slowing us down.
- My web site is really old
- My office manager is overwhelmed and can’t fix the computers anymore
- I don’t know if office 365 is right for my business
- My medical practice is growing, and I need help with HIPAA compliance
- Should I be worried about ransomware and malware?
- What is the cloud!
Want to find out how we can help?
Does any of this sound familiar? Are you ready to find help? If so, contact us to schedule a free consultation.