Guidance for Your PCI Journey
In 2006, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB came together to establish a set of security standards, to help reduce credit card fraud and protect consumers. The result was a comprehensive set of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), which apply to any organization that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder data.
ZZ Serrvers has received the highest level of PCI certification, achieving PCI DSS Level 1 service provider status for our facilities in San Jose California, Ashburn Virginia and Chesapeake Virginia. We provide a wide range of PCI DSS compliant managed services in your place of business, public cloud, private cloud, dedicated server and hybrid solutions — so you can choose the best environment for your sensitive financial operations.
Achieving PCI Compliance for Your Business
Turning to a PCI-compliant managed service provider doesn’t automatically make your business PCI DSS compliant. But our team of PCI experts can help take you through this challenging process — from compliance planning through implementation.
Why Use ZZ Servers Managed Services to Achieve PCI Compliance
The cost of PCI compliance decreases significantly when you leverage a managed service provider's existing and previously audited data center infrastructure and services.
Working with our PCI compliance management services can protect your business from fines and other penalties that may be levied on non-compliant organizations.
Pass Audits Quickly
Our PCI compliance experts guide you through the entire audit process. They know how to work most efficiently with PCI compliance QSAs to achieve your Report on Compliance (ROC) quickly and with minimal interruption to your business.
Have you said anything like this before? If so, contact us today:
- We installed our network ourselves and things aren’t working as expected
- Our wireless network is slow, and some users are complaining
- We take credit card and now we have to fill out complex paperwork
- What’s wrong with the internet!!
- I want to be ready for the future, what do I need to do?
- My current IT company is difficult to work with and is slowing us down.
- My web site is really old
- My office manager is overwhelmed and can’t fix the computers anymore
- I don’t know if office 365 is right for my business
- My medical practice is growing, and I need help with HIPAA compliance
- Should I be worried about ransomware and malware?
- What is the cloud!
Want to find out how we can help?
Does any of this sound familiar? Are you ready to find help? If so, contact us to schedule a free consultation.