Guidance for Your PCI Journey
In 2006, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB came together to establish a set of security standards, to help reduce credit card fraud and protect consumers. The result was a comprehensive set of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), which apply to any organization that accepts, transmits or stores any cardholder data.
ZZ Serrvers has received the highest level of PCI certification, achieving PCI DSS Level 1 service provider status for our facilities in San Jose California, Ashburn Virginia and Chesapeake Virginia. We provide a wide range of PCI DSS compliant managed services in your place of business, public cloud, private cloud, dedicated server and hybrid solutions — so you can choose the best environment for your sensitive financial operations.
Achieving PCI Compliance for Your Business
Turning to a PCI-compliant managed service provider doesn’t automatically make your business PCI DSS compliant. But our team of PCI experts can help take you through this challenging process — from compliance planning through implementation.
Why Use ZZ Servers Managed Services to Achieve PCI Compliance
The cost of PCI compliance decreases significantly when you leverage a managed service provider's existing and previously audited data center infrastructure and services.
Working with our PCI compliance management services can protect your business from fines and other penalties that may be levied on non-compliant organizations.
Pass Audits Quickly
Our PCI compliance experts guide you through the entire audit process. They know how to work most efficiently with PCI compliance QSAs to achieve your Report on Compliance (ROC) quickly and with minimal interruption to your business.
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"