In today's ever-changing threat landscape, securing complicated networks and and complying with the PCI, GLBA, SOX, HIPAA and ISO 27002 Data Security requirements can be challenging even for the most seasoned IT professionals. And yet, the consequences of a data breach are substantial.
Vulnerability scanners actively identify devices on your network that are open to known and potential vulnerabilities. ZZ Servers provides our customers with active scanners, featuring high speed discovery, configuration auditing, asset profiling, sensitive data discovery and vulnerability analysis of your security posture. Our scanners can be distributed throughout an entire enterprise, inside DMZs, and across physically separate networks.
ZZ Servers Vulnerability Scanning designed to help merchants and service providers successfully comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security guidelines including quarterly security vulnerability assessment programs, remediation support and guidance, written certification, and additional services to facilitate compliance. Our SecureScan service is flexible and customizable to meet your unique requirements.
Our automated remote probe provides a sophisticated view of your external network with all the identified vulnerabilities, potential vulnerabilities, and information gathering leakages that are often only accessible to your local hacker.
Using a signature database of well over 3,500 classified vulnerabilities updated in real-time, ZZ Servers Vulnerability Scanning provides a private, tamper resistant audit trail of:
- Detected vulnerabilities
- Consequences and risks involved with each identified vulnerability
- Proposed actions required to fix vulnerabilities
- Date of the last security audit performed
- Person assigned remediation responsibilities
- Current status of vulnerability remediation
ZZ Servers offers the a variety services in partnership with DRG(Qualys) and Nessus. The Qualys engine provides the core vulnerability identification engine used in our external network scan service while Nessus provides both internal and external networking scans. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, JCB and Diners have approved the Qualys engine for use in PCI certification.
- Internal and external network scans
- Web-based reports delivered securely to any web browser
- Remediation recommendations and consultation
- Integration with Qualys Vulnerability Management System
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"