Why Hire ZZ Servers as Your Virtual CIO
Using IT to drive the growth and development of an organization requires knowledge and expertise to drive organizations and accomplish goals. ZZ Servers virtual CIO (vCIO) services helps businesses by providing part time senior executive and technology experts that help drive the growth and development of your business.
Virtual CIOs from ZZ Servers have knowledge, and practical experience that include many aspects of IT, and business. We help you achieve your goals and objectives through the informed use of IT. Our virtual CIO professionals provide the tools to manage, lead, advise, recommend, secure, and help grow your company.
ZZ SERVERS’s Virtual CIO Services:
We help companies by providing recommendations from data and practical analysis that help to drive growth. We use technology to serve organizations and achieve business goals. We also help to maximize the benefits of Information Technology for business, giving an edge over the competition.
Our expertise, knowledge, and practical experience in information technology is readily available and accessible. Clients can, expect to acquire the CIO competencies they need in the ever-competitive industry where they operate. Another unique advantage of our service is that managers and executives of organizations reduce time wasted on Information Technology and can focus more time on better organizational productivity.
ZZ SERVERS creates a unique opportunity for companies to access their IT environment from the view of an outsider, without the expense of an IT executive.
Hire a Retained ZZ SERVERS Service Management Expert Today
FREE NETWORK SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Not knowing what’s going on with your IT and security systems can be dangerous to the future of your business. With a FREE Network Security Assessment from ZZ Servers, our experts will analyze and diagnose your information technology systems, identifying areas of risk within your infrastructure and recommending potential areas for improvement.
Have you said anything like this before? If so, contact us today:
- We installed our network ourselves and things aren’t working as expected
- Our wireless network is slow, and some users are complaining
- We take credit card and now we have to fill out complex paperwork
- What’s wrong with the internet!!
- I want to be ready for the future, what do I need to do?
- My current IT company is difficult to work with and is slowing us down.
- My web site is really old
- My office manager is overwhelmed and can’t fix the computers anymore
- I don’t know if office 365 is right for my business
- My medical practice is growing, and I need help with HIPAA compliance
- Should I be worried about ransomware and malware?
- What is the cloud!
Want to find out how we can help?
Does any of this sound familiar? Are you ready to find help? If so, contact us to schedule a free consultation.