Total network peace of mind.
Total IT support and management for a fixed monthly price.
- Unlimited Help Desk Access
- Automated Remote Patch Management
- 3rd Party Patch Management
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- 24x7 Remote Monitoring & Management
- Managed Anti-virus Monitoring & Management
- Managed Anti-malware Monitoring & Management
- Asset Management & Reporting
Managed Server Matrix
Our technical support team is proud to provide excellent technical support. However, they cannot provide free technical support for every problem you may encounter or create when managing your system. Below is a quick reference chart for determining what support services are included with each level of support. This is only a guideline. If you are unsure if your technical issue is covered, please ask your support representative to clarify any possible charges before proceeding.
ZZ Servers managed service levels are based on predefined levels of service needs and are only a small example of services provided. Because every business environment is different, please feel free to call us at 1-800-796-3574 so we can custom tailor a plan to fit your exact needs.
NOTE: Basic “self-managed” support is designed for clients who are self-sufficient in managing a dedicated server. Clients with Basic support requiring assistance from our support team for any issue not indicated below will be charged our standard fee. In contrast, Level 1 provides the maximum level of management and allows us to provide you with a full level of system administration.
Basic Level: Little or no involvement from ZZ Servers support team. Best for expert system administrators.
Level 3: Minimal amount of management; automatic server updates and monitoring.
Level 2: High level of security; increased amount of management; automatic server updates and monitoring.
Level 1: Maximum level of security; fully managed services; automatic server updates; full system and service monitoring.
Have you said anything like this before? If so, contact us today:
- We installed our network ourselves and things aren’t working as expected
- Our wireless network is slow, and some users are complaining
- We take credit card and now we have to fill out complex paperwork
- What’s wrong with the internet!!
- I want to be ready for the future, what do I need to do?
- My current IT company is difficult to work with and is slowing us down.
- My web site is really old
- My office manager is overwhelmed and can’t fix the computers anymore
- I don’t know if office 365 is right for my business
- My medical practice is growing, and I need help with HIPAA compliance
- Should I be worried about ransomware and malware?
- What is the cloud!
Want to find out how we can help?
Does any of this sound familiar? Are you ready to find help? If so, contact us to schedule a free consultation.