A WiFi (wireless) network is no longer a convenience. It is now a necessity for many businesses. The world around us is going wireless and ZZ Servers can get your office and devices securely connected. It is vital that employees have access to the corporate network and that means giving them wireless access. When your staff can stay connected while they move around your location, it raises productivity and efficiency. As well as being able to use their own devices (BYOD), wireless infrastructure means freedom to move around the office, from desk to desk or meeting room to meeting room.
We install proper and secured unified wireless systems that will allow you to connect safely and securely anywhere in your office building and beyond with our indoor and outdoor wireless solutions.
Let ZZ Servers design and install the perfect WiFi solution for you. Whether you need WiFi in an office building, a warehouse, a restaurant, or even a sports stadium, we will make it work. Indoors and outdoors, we have you covered.
ZZ Servers, has leveraged our enterprise-grade equipment and expertise to develop a turnkey solution that includes:
- Network Design
- RF Survey
- Specialized Configuration
- Custom Installation
- Remote Monitoring
- Phone & Onsite Support
What Are Managed WiFi Services?
Similar to managed IT services that support your desktops, laptops and servers, managed WiFi services support your existing or new wireless networking equipment. By working with a managed WiFi service provider, you’ll be able to offer wireless Internet access to your employees, customers and guests throughout your property. Managed WiFi services include support coverage for your wireless access points, network controllers, switches, cabling and other pieces of network equipment.
Which Industries Are Utilizing Managed WiFi Services?
Every business that uses WiFi can benefit from managed WiFi services. Here are a few industries that are currently making the most of their managed WiFi services with ZZ Servers:
- Real Estate – Managed WiFi for multi-dwelling units, like apartments and dorms, allows those in real estate to benefit from centralized management and consistent billing-not to mention less work. Residents are able to purchase services using their devices without requiring outside intervention. The real estate industry is wisely converting managed WiFi into additional revenue.
- Healthcare – Managed WiFi enables the staff at hospitals and other medical facilities to access data more quickly and reliably.
- Financial Institutions – Managed WiFi helps banks offer a secure connection to staff and customers.
- Hospitality – Secure connections for guests and automatic billing for hotel operators comprise a seamless managed WiFi solution for the hospitality industry.
Do any of these look familiar? If so, contact us today:
• "I'm confused about my IT spending and the result I'm getting"
• "My current IT provider is over promising and under delivering"
• “I’m fed up with my IT solution”
• “I run the rest of my business like a business. It’s time to run IT like a business”
• "The way we used to handle IT no longer works for us"
• "My IT guy just left. What do I do now?"
• "I want to hear another perspective on our IT issues"
• "I have no idea where we're headed in the future with our IT"
• "Is the cloud right for our situation/needs?"
• "Our IT is so messed up, I don't know where to begin"
• "I’m tired of the peaks and valleys in my IT spend"
• "I'm not sure my current IT provider is doing everything right"