BACKUP AND DISASTER RECOVERY
Protect Your Business from Uncertainties
Download our eBook for in-depth insight into how prevalent ransomware attacks have become and effective ways to tackle them.
Managed Backup services from ZZ Servers ensure your critical data is always protected, even in the event of a disaster. With flexible storage and recovery options tailored to your high-performance Bare Metal, Private Cloud, Managed AWS or Managed Azure environment, we’ve got you covered.
Can Your Business Survive a Ransomware Attack?
Ransomware Incidents Are on the Rise
Cybercriminals have advanced to the point where they can easily breach futile defenses using ransomware. The statistics below back this up:
- 56% of organizations faced a ransomware attack.
- 50% of IT professionals believe that their organizations are not ready to defend against a ransomware attack.
Hackers eye your data, corrupt it with malware and then, lock it up for payment through ransomware. Ransomware-as-a-service (RaaS) and cheap ransomware kits available on the dark web that allow any novice to be a cybercriminal have added to the woes.
But don't get too worked up. By systematically improving your security, backup, and compliance postures, you can overcome the threats posed by cybercrime.
To help you understand ransomware and the best ways to deal with it, we've created a comprehensive eBook that includes:
- New and Emerging Ransomware Types
- How Ransomware is Becoming More Localized
- Why the Technical Barrier to Becoming a Cybercriminal is Disappearing
- Five Ways to Defeat Ransomware
Download the eBook Now!
Have you said anything like this before? If so, contact us today:
- I need help with managed compliance.
- We installed our network ourselves, and things aren’t working as expected
- Our wireless network is slow, and some users are complaining
- We take credit cards, and now we have to fill out complex paperwork
- What’s wrong with the internet!!
- I want to be ready for the future; what do I need to do?
- My current IT company is difficult to work with and is slowing us down.
- My website is really old
- My office manager is overwhelmed and can’t fix the computers anymore
- I don’t know if office 365 is right for my business
- My medical practice is growing, and I need help with HIPAA compliance
- Should I be worried about ransomware and malware?
- What is the cloud?
Want to find out how we can help?
Does any of this sound familiar? Are you ready to find help? If so, contact us to schedule a free consultation.